Thursday 8 April 2010

This is just the beginning

"Every story has an end. But in life, every ending is just a new beginning." 

For those of you that have seen the comedy drama Uptown Girls they might recognise this quote. The character Ray, states these inspirational words as his last line. I believe they are something that we can all adhere to at least once in our lives.

Right now, I am having that moment, I am in third year of University, about to take my final examinations in June (How scary is that?) and I realise I am so close to the next step in my life. University was a huge step for myself, and I didn't think it would be as enjoyable as it has been. I have met some great people, done some crazy things, and met friends for life from all corners of the world. I have recently had an article published on Milkround.com, a website aimed at students and getting through University life.

The words spoken by Ray mean a lot, my life at University is ending, but it is really just the beginning of what I hope to be a wonderful, long life. I am on the hunt for a job, not any job, but that perfect job that will make me happy and help us live a prosperous life.

I will leave you with this, University is one of the greatest times of your life, if you get the chance to go, go for it. You will realise who is the real you, where you want to be and overcome any fears of leaving home you may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment